Saturday, January 23, 2010

Late late birthday present. =/

Well, at last after so many months of delaying, I decided to buy soft toys for Jia Wei sayang. Really sorry for the late late birthday present without any surprise for you some more. Really hope you don't mind but well, if you are kinda-angry then that is also understandable. I bought the soft toys from somewhere and I bought it four. Each of the soft toy represent one of us;JASJ. Will try to update the picture as soon as possible. Hope you will like it yo! I really like those soft toys too. So adorable. :D Anyway, I haven't been talking to you all as much like I do last time;I know. But I still care for JASJ. No worries. :) Oh yes, JASJ; if you are free or something, update it alright? I guess it's kinda dead. =p
SeeHui.

No comments:

Post a Comment