Friday, January 1, 2010

Here does See Hui's post come. =]

Hello sayangs! I'm back from China already yesterday. heeee. I miss you all so much wei. You know 8 days there is like equally one year? Hahaha. Seriously. But I love the weather there. Anyway I would like to wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR! Here does the 2010 come! Seems like I didn't post for a long long time already. Like what Jye yih posted forget the past and start a new beginning is really true. :) Let go things that don't belong to us. But but, Don't ever let JASJ go alright? heeee. I love ya all as much as you love me too. :P Nothing much to say anyway, what is the best is what we did. Don't always hope for the best but do your best for everything. Take care sayangs! Hope to see you soon. Oh yesss, my first good news when I'm back was, LEE AIYEE IS CHANGING TO MGS!!! OMGoshie. I'm loving that I tell you. :D :D I can see her everyday. Woooohhoooo. Till then, goodbye. Once again, Happy New Year!

Love,SeeHui.

No comments:

Post a Comment