Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jutaan Terima Kasih...

I know you all are wondering why I wrote the title in Bahasa Malaysia. Haha. I don't know how to express my many thanks to you three in English.

Thank you for the present. Those bears are so adorable and cuddly. I don't understand why Seehui decided to pick the orange one instead of the yellow one like how I thought that'd be her choice. Lol. Btw, Jye Yih's bear is green with a clover on the tummy. Aiyee's bear is pink with a rainbow across the tummy. Seehui's bear is orange with a star on its tummy. Mine is yellow with a candle-lit cupcake on the tummy. So super adorable!

Also, I want to say that I'm not at all angry about the delay in my present. Maybe a little upset but not angry. I also want to bring up something that we all won't want to forget and won't forget. That is about JASJ in the past/last year. Remember how JASJ was merely an idea? Now look how close we got and I really want our blog to be a place where we can share our thoughts and emotions together.

That's all I want to say. Fyi, Aiyee and I are going to be separated to two classes! NO fair! Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment