Sunday, October 16, 2011

My feelings ...

Where are the JASJ used to be ?
Why we have JASJ ?
SIGH SIGH SIGH.
Do everyone forget each other ?
Do everyone no longer need each other ?
I really need JASJ , but seems like JASJ no longer need me.
JASJ is not about only one person.
Is about four of us. Without one of us , it will never complete.
A part of us is busy with SPM , yet we suppose to have time for friends
especially JASJ .
BUT WHY JUST DIDNT ?:((
You all are my bestfriends but nowadays ,
when i am in the worst condition , suddenly i felt i dont have ANY FRIENDS.
So sad isn't it ?
Phone with full of contacts but none of it.
Seehui , you said friends don't last forever.
Then how could you have friendship that maintain till now.
Why our friendship is not just like the friendship that maintain ?
I really wish i am strong and i can go through every obstacles myself.
But i just couldnt .
Everyone person needs bestfriend.
And why we didnt take put an effort to maintain this friendship.
Or you just want to let it being destroy ?
It is our choice .
And the choice is in our hand.
Words couldnt describe how i feel.
I am in deep deep pain now.
I wish i have morphine to kill the pain.
I wish i dont have tears and feelings.
Cause i no longer can bare every single pain i am taking now.




Love , Aiyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment