Monday, December 20, 2010

Sayang!

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you to feel left out from any of us. Everything was just so and so. We didn't plan anything. Just that, Aiyee and I talked more often these days. Nothing happened in between. Anyway, what I meant in the text last night was just that I didn't want her to leave sadly. I want her to enjoy herself in Taiwan. Definitely you all can ask me about it. I will tell you all. You know, we do share things among ourselves right? Remember our JASJ blog password! :) It means it all. And, we don't leave one another. You can come and talk to us anytime. Why wanna feel so? You do have your friends. And us. You have your choice to be with who you want. Anddd, going to Add Maths class with you is fun. We talked, we laughed. Right? We're always as we are. It depends how you see it sayang. You know I still love you like others do. I'm sorry if I made you feel that you're neglected. Didn't mean to. We're always JASJ and will never change. Friendship LAST. Especially us. Its just that, life has ups and downs.
SeeHui.

No comments:

Post a Comment